Natalie Portman Gives Birth To A Benjamin Millepied's Son

PEOPLE Magazine has reported a delighted news about Natalie Portman that she has given birth to a baby boy. PEOPLE Magazine broke the news of the birth, but no other details have been released.

This the first child for the actress, 30, and fiance Benjamin Millepied. The Academy Award-winning actress and fiance Benjamin Millepied a principal dancer in the New York City Ballet on the set of ‘Swan’. The couple announced their engagement and Natalie’s pregnancy in December.

‘My beautiful love, Benjamin, who has now given me my most important role of my life”, Natalie paid tribute her French husband-to-be, saying when she accepted her Best Actress Oscar earlier this year.

“Would it be too crazy to think you might name your baby Oscar?” a reporter asked Natalie backstage in the Oscars pressroom. “I am indescribably happy and feel very grateful to have this experience,” she told Entertainment Weekly back in December.