[UPDATE] Ryan Gigg-Natasha Giggs Scandal

Natasha is very disappointed over Ryan’s behavior. She said that he cheated me and hurt me. Natasha is quoted by the News of the World as telling a ‘friend’: “When I found out he was cheating with Imogen too, I was really hurt. I know that sounds really strange, but he wasn’t just cheating on Stacey, he was cheating on me too. Our relationship was just about sex to him.”

A Sunday tabloid has claimed that the Manchester United star embarked on an eight-year relationship with his 28-year-old sister-in-law Natasha. The report tells of romps with Ryan the day after the birth of his first child in 2003.

Manchester united Ryan Giggs was already facing a huge disaster of his scandal with Imogan Thomas. But it isn’t over his trouble. Now, he’s facing another scandal with his sister-in-law “Natasha Gigggs”. (reported The Daily Mail)

Natasha Giggs is the sister of Ryan Gigg’s wife ‘Stacey’ and married to Ryan Gigg’s Brother Rhodri.